SCOUT MODEL; MOSSY OAK-COUNTRY FRAME, GRAY LENS
Designed for those who don’t go where the path leads, the Mossy Oak Break-Up Country® Scout sunglasses are intended for those who instead forge their own trail.
Skeleton Optics is pleased to provide hunters and sportsman the Mossy Oak Break-Up Country® Scout sunglasses featuring the most-true-to nature elements ever produced on camo. Skeleton Optics has integrated the innovative pattern into the frames through an enhanced hydro-dipping process. Mossy Oak Break-Up Country® combines digitally enhanced, life-sized natural elements with the perfect color tones to help you blend in and shadowing elements that truly break up your outline like no other pattern available today. A custom blaze orange nosepiece has been fitted for anti-slip and moisture wicking and to complete the look, the Skeleton logo has been hand-painted treatment in blaze orange. No two frames look exactly alike! So, no matter where you hunt, becoming a part of your surroundings won’t be a problem.
- Polarized Polycarbonate lenses manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision with 100% UV Protection
- Advanced TRI-PEL/RI-PEL coating to promote clear vision
- Premium hard coating for scratch resistance and impact resistance for sports activates
- Grilamid® TR-90 Frame for lasting durability
- Highly Resistant to chemicals
- Base Curve of 8
- DBL: 18mm
- Temple Length: 115mm
- Lens Size A/B: A65 x B40
- Designed and Manufactured in Italy